If you've come from the blog of Wendy Kessler you're doing fine. Click on the link in each post to hop to the next blog.
Recently I've seen this technique and decided I had to get on the bandwagon started by consultant Laura Beacham. It's surprisingly simple and oh so fun. You white emboss your image on black cardstock. Using ShinHan markers I colored the white embossing to get this colorful bouquet. On the first card I also added some Black Shimmer Brush on the red flower and larger leaves. When you pick the marker colors use bold colors as they turn out as a lighter version on the embossed image. ShinHan markers are alcohol based and that's why you can color on top of the embossing.
Love Blossoms is our special for March. You can get the stamp set alone or as part of a Workshop Kit. Either way it's one of the most beautiful kits out there. It's only available during March so don't wait!
Black Shimmer Brush used on red flower
Close To My Heart products
- Stamp Set: Love Blossoms
- White Cards & Envelopes Value Pack
- Cardstock: Black, Lagoon, Glacier
- Embossing: VersaMark Pad, White Powder, Heat Tool
- ShinHan Markers: Carmine, golden Yellow, Sap Green, Turquoise Blue, Vivid Green, Peacock Green, Lavender, Peony Purple
- Embellishments: black Shimmer Brush, Black and White Dots
- Exclusive Inks: Intense Black
If you need a consultant I'd be happy to help.
If you'd like to BE a consultant I can help with that, too.
Next up is the blog of Gina Brandstetter. Be sure to check out her great ideas for Love Blossoms. Thanks for stopping by!
#showandtellwithmichelle #bloghops #ctmh #LoveBlossoms #cardmaking