Friday, March 8, 2019

So Much Happy Layout ~ Tic Tac Toe Color Dare #333

Color Dare #333 is based on colors from the So Much Happy paper pack.
Do you have to have the paper pack to participate in the challenge? No you don't.
We reference Close To My Heart colors but you can use any brand you have as long as it's a close match.

You can make any paper craft you like as long as it uses colors that match those in the grid. Pick your colors from a town, column, diagonal, etc just like the game. You can even pick a row column and still add a couple of the other colors in the grid.....or use them all!

Link to the Color My Heart Color Dare home page.

Color Dare #333 is open through Thursday March 21, 2019.


For my layout I used the top row: Lemon, Lagoon, Sapphire plus White.  I don't care for yellow all that much, but I do love this layout! I started with the daisy paper from So Much Happy. It's so pretty and the yellow was a small part of the colors. I was going to put it on white base pages when I stopped and thought a minute. White would be a good choice, BUT, what about Lemon for the base pages? It would be bright and cheerful and I'm SO happy I went with it as the base pages! Sometimes it's good to stretch those boundaries! I also used a pattern from our Make It from Your Heart how-to book. So now most of the decision making is done and ready to go! The large banner, clouds, flowers at the bottom and so much happy note are all from the page of cut-outs that come with the paper pack. The images really added a lot to the layout plus it was easy! I added by stamping with our March Stamp of the Month called This Happened. After adding some sequins I was finished. Well, almost finished because I still need to find just the right photos. I have some in mind and just have to find the right box. Photos in boxes just aren't appreciated the same was as photos in albums!

NOTE: The Stamp of the Month is only available in the month it's featured. So This Happened is available from March 1-31st. You can even get it at a big discount with a qualifying order! Details are on my website.





Close To My Heart products

  • Paper Pack: So Much Happy
  • Stamp Set: This Happened (ONLY available March 1-31st)
  • Cardstock: Lagoon, Sapphire, Lemon, White Daisy
  • Exclusive Inks: Sapphire
  • How-to Book: Make It from Your Heart Volume 3, pattern 1
  • I Heart Us Sequins
If you need a consultant I'd be happy to help.
If you'd like to BE a consultant I can help with that, too.

Now it's your turn to pick some colors from the grid and create any paper craft you like. Link to our home page to share and inspire us. We LOVE to see what you create! 

Have a great day!
Michelle

#showandtellwithmichelle #colordare #colormyheart #scrapbooking







5 comments:

  1. Great layout! I love how you incorporated the stamp of the month with this. Such a happy layout!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a very happy layout! I love the bird on the cloud. Taking that brave step and using yellow for the background paid off - the layout looks terrific!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You did a great job with this. When I first saw this stamp set I wasn’t sure I was going to get much use out of it, but then once I started playing with it I discovered I really like it! Nice job.

    ReplyDelete

What did you think? Please leave a comment and make my day!

Stencil Card ~ Color Dare #594

 Friday means a new challenge from our team at Color Dare! This week you pick at least 3 colors shown in our graphic. See the graphic for th...