Sunday, April 7, 2019

Feels Like Home Card ~ Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge

I really love the sketch Atlantic Hearts is using for their challenge. It's a simple design that lends itself to all kinds of ideas and ways to create! Be sure to check out their blog!

For my card I stayed really close to the sketch because the Feels Like Home papers seemed to be made for it along with the April Stamp of the Month--Love so Sweet. I covered the card front with the flowered paper and stamped the focal layer with the leaves and sentiment. See what I mean? the papers and stamp set were perfect for the sketch!

Love so Sweet is only available during the month of April. With a qualifying order you can get this stamp set for only $5! 



April 2019 Stamp of the Month ~ Love so Sweet


Close To My Heart products
  • Stamp Set: Love so Sweet (available Aprl 1-30).
  • Paper Pack: Feels Like Home
  • White Cards and Envelopes Value Pack
  • Cardstock: White Daisy, Sugarplum, Fern
  • Exclusive Inks: Sugarplum, Fern
  • Embellishments: Sugarplum Glitter Gems
If you need a consultant I'd be happy to help.
If you'd like to BE a consultant I can help with that, too.

I hope you enjoyed your stop here at my blog. Come back often for more great ideas and inspiration!

Michelle

#showandtellwithmichelle #cardmaking #ctmh #sketchchallenge

10 comments:

  1. That background paper is gorgeous! I love how you carried the colors through on the focal point of the card. It's so pretty! Thank you for joining the Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful, wonderful card! I love the soft pink florals and subtle stamping of the foliage!
    Thank you for playing along with the Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge!
    Blessings,
    Christine
    DT Member
    https://withaverygratefulheart.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is such a pretty card! Love the colors, love your stamping, love it all! Great job with the sketch! Thanks so much for sharing with us at AHSC! -Lori DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful, I love this card! I love the colours in this paper pack, it is just so sweet and your card is sweet! Thanks for playing along with Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge (AHSC).

    Brandi R.
    DT member AHSC
    crzy4scrapbooking.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your focal layer is a perfect complement to the pretty background patterned paper. Lovely card. Thanks for joining us at Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge.

    sue n.

    ReplyDelete

What did you think? Please leave a comment and make my day!

Simple Thank You ~ Color Dare #597

 Our team at Color Dare has a fun color challenge for you this week. It's nice and bright and we can't wait to see how you use our c...