Monday, May 27, 2019

Double Trouble Challenge

The gals over at Double Trouble are hosting a challenge that really suited my idea for this layout. The first challenge is to use Kraft paper on your project. The second challenge is to use strawberries. Well,  I skipped that part and just went with the first challenge.

Last month my buddy, Jasper died after a nice long and loving life with us. He has left me with so many wonderful memories I just had to scrapbook some of them. I started with a pattern from our Make It from Your Heart how-to book. Having the pattern and cutting guide makes it easy to get your project done. I simply followed the pattern and this is what I ended up with. I couldn't resist using our Paper Pals-Pets stamp set with Thin Cuts (dies) because the dog kind of looks like Jasper. I double cut the letters and offset them for some dimension. 





   

Close To My Heart products
  • Stamp Set: Paper Pals - Pets + Thin Cuts
  • How-to Book: Make It From Your Heart Vol. 3, Pat. 30
  • Paper Pack: Into the Wild papers, Compliments, Wood Shapes
  • Cardstock: Kraft, Fern, Almond
  • Exclusive Inks: Espresso
  • Thin Cuts (dies): Block Alphabet
  • Tools: ShiinHan Marker-Peony Purple, Silver Metallic Marker, Journal Pen
If you need a consultant I'd be happy to help.
If you'd rather BE a consultant I can help with that, too.

Be sure to check out the challenges at Double Trouble. Its a fun way to create! Thanks for stopping by my blog. Come back often for more ideas.

Michelle

#ctmh #showtandtellwithmichelle #scrapbooking #doubletrouble

6 comments:

  1. What a beautiful fur-baby and so sad you lost him...adore the picture with the barretts and the layout is such a nice memory and story of Jasper. Michelle, thanks for sharing this with us at Double Trouble.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know your Jasper was much loved. It is always so difficult when we lose them. What a lovely way to remember your special boy. I smiled when I saw the barrettes and other photos. Great presentation using a background of Kraft paper. Thank you for joining in at Double Trouble Challenge #29.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for playing along with us at Double Trouble. So sorry to hear about your Jasper...it's always hard when our fur-babies leave us behind.

    ReplyDelete

What did you think? Please leave a comment and make my day!

First Stampin Up Card!

 As today is my first day as a Demonstrator for Stampin Up I created this pretty card to share. Using the fun Fractured Technique I love eas...