This layout was so much fun to create! I love the day/night contrast and how it came out in layout form. For the day page I used a template made by using the large scallop die in the Decorative Border Thin Cut set. By moving it around the "cloud" area of the page and sponging ink around the edge, I was able to get nice fluffy clouds. I also used two circle dies for the sentiment in the lower right of the day page. The Basic Circles are perfectly sized to layer with the Stitched Circle dies making it super easy!
The night page was a bit more simple. I stamped corners and the shape behind the moon with the Timeless Textures stamp set. When I applied the Clear Shimmer Brush around the moon it created a moon glow effect. The moon was done by stamping the moon image on the BACK of the glitter paper and then fussy cutting it out.
In the Wild Paper Pack
Close To My Heart products
- Stamp Sets: Summer Memories, Timeless Textures
- Paper Pack: In the Wild
- Cardstock: White Daisy, Sapphire, Mink
- Exclusive Inks: Bluebird, Canary, Sapphire
- Thin Cuts: Basic Circles, Stitched Circles, Decorative Borders
- Specialty Paper, White Glitter
- Embellishments: Silver Glitter Gems, Gold Glitter Gems, Clear Shimmer Brush, Gold Shimmer Brush
If you need a consultant I'd be happy to help.
If you'd like to BE a consultant I can help with that, too.
I hope you've enjoyed seeing my project. Please come back often for more great paper craft ideas! Now it's time to hop to Haley Dyer's blog for more great ideas!
#showandtellwithmichelle #ctmh #scrapbooking #seasonalexpressions2