Tuesday, May 14, 2019

Spring Photo Shoot

Every Spring and Fall my daughter does a photo shoot with her kids. She's a very good photographer and really captures the personalities of my grandkids!

Using the colors in the photos as a guide I used mostly the Into the Wild paper collection. I also used some paper from Craft On and Sweet Girl. That is the great thing about Close To My Heart products! You can count on being able to mix and match outside of the collections for even more versatility! The design of the layout came from one of our How-to Books called Make It from Your Heart. I like using these patterns because it makes scrapbooking fast and easy and you know it will turn out looking great!




Close To My Heart products
If you need a consultant I'd be happy to help.
If you'd like to BE a consultant I can help with that, too.

Have a great day and keep scrapping those photos! 

Michelle 

#showandtellwithmichelle #ctmh #scrapbooking

No comments:

Post a Comment

What did you think? Please leave a comment and make my day!

Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge #573

Are you ready for a new sketch from Atlantic Hearts? Well here you go! This sketch is so versatile and allows for so many interpretations. I...