If you've come from the blog of Brandi Robinson that's great. Click the link in each post to hop to the next blog.
For my card I used a favorite pattern from our how-to book called Make It from Your Heart Vol 4. It's pattern #1 and is so versatile! It's also a fun way to use up scraps. You know what I'm talking about! LOL. I also felt like using some texture paste and added a few drops of Ballerina reinker to tint it. Once I smeared it on the card I used the edge of the palette knife to make lines like a brick wall. I colored the flower using a water brush and the reinkers.
Touch of shimmer on the flower. Inside of card.
How about this stamp set! Isn't it awesome!!! I love that cake even though I didn't use it for this project. There is so much to love with this set and it covers so many occasions! It's called It's Your Day to Sparkle and you can get it here.
Close To My Heart products
- How-to Book: Make It from Your Heart, Vol. 3
- Stamp Set: It's Your Day to Sparkle
- White Cards and Envelopes Value Pack
- Paper Suite: Sweet Girl
- Cardstock: White Daisy
- Specialty Paper: Gold Glitter paper
- Exclusive Inks: Sapphire, Carolina
- Reinkers: Ballerina, New England Ivy
- Opaque Texture Paste and Palette Knife
- Embellishments: Sapphire Crochet Thread, Clear Shimmer Brush
- Tools: 3D Foam Tape, Water Brush
If you need a consultant I'd be happy to help.
If you'd like to BE a consultant I can help with that, too.
Now let's hop to Jessica Kaiser blog to see what she created to inspire us! Thanks for hopping by!
#showandtelliwithmichelle #colordare #colormyheart #cardmaking