Monday, July 29, 2019

Flowers Always Layout


I am loving all the projects I'm making with the flowers I made from the Flowers Always stamp set. 

For this layout I used the purple and blue color combo of flowers. I love how the black background make the colors just pop off the page! This stamp set was part of a recent Stampaganza Sale and is not available now. Be sure to grab those goodies when we have the sales and Flash sales! Even though this stamp set is  not available I wanted to show you ideas in case you bought it or have other stamp sets that could be used instead!




Here is a close up showing how the shimmer brush gives a nice look. I used it on the purple and blue flowers.

Close To My Heart products

  • Stamp Set: Flowers Always
  • Paper Pack: True Love
  • ShinHan Markers: Peony Purple, Marine Blue, Sap Green, Leaf Green, Colorless Blender
  • Cardstock: Black, Eggplant, New England Ivy, Sugarplum, White Daisy
  • Exclusive Inks: Intense Black
  • Clear Shimmer Brush
  • Bitty Sparkles
If you need a consultant I'd be happy to help.
If you'd like to BE a consultant I can help with that, too!

Come back again soon to see more ideas using all the flowers I stamped!

Michelle

#showandtellwithmichelle #ctmh #scrapbooking

No comments:

Post a Comment

What did you think? Please leave a comment and make my day!

Simple Thank You ~ Color Dare #597

 Our team at Color Dare has a fun color challenge for you this week. It's nice and bright and we can't wait to see how you use our c...