Sunday, August 4, 2019

Flowers Always Shadow Box 2

From this photo on the left you get the photo on the right! I had a lot of fun stamping up all those flowers and now I'm working on using them up in different projects!

I bought the Flowers Always in our recent Stampaganza Sale so it's no longer available at this time. I still wanted to share because maybe you bought it too! Or maybe you have a stamp set you can use in place of it. 

              


Here's a better look at the shadow box. To me these are "feel good" colors. I've popped up the large flower with a bit of Thin 3D Foam Tape and added some thread to peek out from underneath. The sparkles you see around the flowers are actually clear but I colored them with a marker to make them coordinate with the other colors.

 

Close To My Heart products
  • Stamp Set: Flowers Always
  • Exclusive Inks: Intense Black, Sapphire
  • Cardstock: White Daisy, Lagoon
  • ShinHan Markers: Turquoise Blue, Marine Blue, Sap Green, Leaf Green, Peacock Green
  • Embellishments: Sapphire Crochet Thread, Clear Shimmer Brush, Clear Sparkles, Bitty Sparkles
  • Thin 3D Foam Tape
  • Dotted Paper in background (retired)
If you need a consultant I'd be happy to help.
If you'd like to BE a consultant I'd love to have you on my team.

I still have some flowers left so be sure to come back for more ideas!

Michelle

#showandtellwithmichelle #ctmh #homedecor

No comments:

Post a Comment

What did you think? Please leave a comment and make my day!

Masculine Card

 How about a masculine style card? Well here is a good one for you. Plus, if you change out the colors it will be fine for a gal card, too. ...