Tuesday, August 6, 2019

Flowers Always.....again!

Here is another project using the Flower Always stamp set and the batch of flowers I stamped and colored the other day.  I absolutely love flowers but can never seem to grow them very well. this is the way I create flowers in my life!

Although this stamp set is from a recent Stampaganza Sale and no longer available these ideas are still good to use for other stamp sets you may have! It's also a reminder to be sure and check out those special sales we run because you never know what treasures you may find in that short lived sale!

This is another version of a shadow box I created. It's photo ready for a 4" x 6" photo. All you have to do is carefully tuck the corners of the photo under the tabs in the corners and behind the flowers. 



Here is a close-up of the flower detail.




I've done some other projects using up the flowers and you can check them out here.

Shadow Box
Layout
Layout 2
Shadow Box 2

I still have some more flowers left so be sure to come back to see more ideas!

Close To My Heart products

  • Stamp Set: Flowers Always
  • Paper Pack: True Love
  • Cardstock: White Daisy, New England Ivy, Fern
  • ShinHan Markers: Pastel Green, Tender Pink, Sap Green, Leaf Green
  • Bitty Sparkles
  • Thin 3D Foam Tape
If you need a consultant I'd be happy to help.
If you'd like to BE a consultant I'd love to have you on my team.


Thanks for stopping by. If you want to keep up with my ideas be sure to subscribe or follow in email. You can find those options in the left sidebar.

Michelle

#showandtellwithmichelle #ctmh #homedecor








No comments:

Post a Comment

What did you think? Please leave a comment and make my day!

Cute Border Card ~ Color Dare #598

Today I'm sharing a fun border card  that is simple to make with some Thin Cut dies. Using the Pink, Green Yellow theme from our Color D...