Wednesday, August 7, 2019

More of Flowers Always

Are you coming back for more Flowers Always ideas? Well I have a ton of them and here's one of the latest.

These two cards made into some really nice sympathy cards. Unfortunately we do need sympathy cards from time to time and it's nice to have some in your stash.

Although this stamp set is from a recent Stampaganza Sale and no longer available these ideas are still good to use for other stamp sets you may have! It's also a reminder to be sure and check out those special sales we run because you never know what treasures you may find in that short lived sale!

The first step was to create the inked square for the background. That was done with an acrylic block and just rubbing it on the ink pad. For one card I just did one color but for the other card I used two colors. Stamp with the inked block like you would if there was a stamp image on the block being sure you use a piece of foam under your work for a good imprint.

Next I stamped the flowers in the corner in a darker color to kind of fade into the block background. The color flower is popped up on a bit of Thin 3D Foam Tape as is the sentiment. A touch of Silver Thread was used under the sentiment, too. Oh, I also distressed the edge of the white layer for a rustic feeling.


Close To My Heart products
  • Stamp Set: Flowers Always, There are No Words
  • White Cards and Envelopes Value Pack
  • Cardstock: White Daisy, Heather
  • Exclusive Inks: Heather, Charcoal, Pixie
  • ShinHan Markers: Sap Green, Leaf Green, Tender Pink
  • Embellishments: Silver Thread, Clear Shimmer Brush
  • Tools: 3" x 3" Acrylic Block, Thin 3D Foam Tape, Edge Distresser
Let's go shopping!
If you need a consultant I'd be happy to help.
If you'd like to BE a consultant I'd love to have you on my team.

I've done some other projects using up the flowers and you can check them out here.

Shadow Box
Layout
Layout 2
Shadow Box 2

Thanks for stopping by. Come back often for more ideas and inspiration!

Michelle

#showandtellwithmichelle #flowersalways #cardmaking

2 comments:

What did you think? Please leave a comment and make my day!

Decorative Shapes Layout

Today I'm sharing another idea for using that spectacular Decorative Shapes Thin Cuts! You have a total of 18 shapes to use in the obvio...