It's time for a new Tic Tac Toe color challenge!
How does this work you may ask? You pic a row, column or diagonal of colors from the grid to create any paper craft you want. DO NOT add any extra colors to the grid.
We reference Close To My Heart colors but you may use whatever brand you have as long as you can make a very close match.
The colors in the grid are the colors being retired with the launch of our new catalogs. This is a good challenge to use some of my remaining supplies.
I picked the top row of colors: Pansy, Heather and Sugarplum and added a touch of Lemon for the candle flames. I used our new Tri-Blend markers to color the cake. Having the 3 shades of a color in one marker make it easy for blending or doing an ombre look. I added some Clear Shimmer to the cake top and doodled some loops around the edge of the card.
Inside of card Birthday Recipe
Close To My Heart products
- Stamp Set: Birthday Recipe
- White Cards and Envelopes Value Pack
- Cardstock: Pansy (retired), Sugarplum (retired), White Daisy
- Paper Pack: True Love (retired)
- Exclusive Inks: Heather, Pansy, Sugarplum (all retired), Intense Black
- Tri-Blend Markers: Brown Grey, Purple, Citrus
- Sugarplum Glitter Paper (retired)
- Sugarplum Glitter Gems (retired)
- Clear Shimmer Brush, Journal Pen
- Thin 3D Foam Tape
If you need a consultant I'd be happy to help.
If you would like to BE a consultant I'd love to have you on my team.
Now it's your turn to pick colors from the grid and create something to share on our Color My Heart Color Dare home page. All the details are there in the post.
#showandtellwithmichelle #colordare #colormyheart #cardmaking