Sunday, September 1, 2019

Random Acts of Cardness

Welcome to September and a new catalog! We start out the month with our brand new Stamp of the Month called Random Acts of Cardness. This is a stamp set you will use over and over so be sure to get your now as it's only around until September 30th! You can even get this set for only $5 with a qualifying purchase! Details are on my website under Promotions.

I've paired it with the new paper packet called Every Little Thing. I LOVE the colors in this paper packet! The new colors of Wisteria and Julep along with Sapphire make me happy! We also have redesigned paper packet now! Each paper packet now comes with 6 sheets, 2 each of 3 double sided designs. Also new is you can order the paper packet with or without  a coordinating Sticker Sheet! The prices are $6.95 or $9.95. What a deal!

For my card I kept it simple in design because I wanted to use the beautiful floral paper. I could craft with this paper all day long so get ready to see lots of ideas with it! I also added a touch of the new Julep Glitter paper around the sentiment to give it an eye catching sparkle. Also new is the ribbon and sequins on the lower part of the card. the loose sequins are easy to place anywhere on your project when you use our Liquid Glass with the Fine Tip Applicator! 




                                               

 Inside of card




















                                                                                                  Every Little Thing Paper Packet


Close To My Heart products
  • Stamp Set: Random Acts of Kindness (only available through Sept. 30th)
  • White Cards and Envelopes Value Pack
  • Paper Packet: Every Little Thing
  • Cardstock: White Daisy, Julep
  • Exclusive Inks: Wisteria, Julep
  • Specialty Paper: Julep Glitter Paper
  • Embellishments: Wisteria Ribbon, Julep Loose Sequins
  • Tools: Thin 3D Foam Tape, Liquid Glass, Fine Tip Applicator
If you need a consultant I'd be happy to help.
If you'd like to BE a consultant I'd love to have you on my team!

If you want to stay up to date please follow my blog. You'll be happy you did!

Michelle

#showandtellwithmichelle #ctmh #cardmaking

No comments:

Post a Comment

What did you think? Please leave a comment and make my day!

Simple Thank You ~ Color Dare #597

 Our team at Color Dare has a fun color challenge for you this week. It's nice and bright and we can't wait to see how you use our c...