Friday, October 25, 2019

Birthday Recipe ~ Color Dare #366 Tic Tac Toe

It's time for a new Tic Tac Toe Challenge at Color My Heart Color Dare! You pick your colors from a ROW, COLUMN, DIAGONAL but you can also use other colors in the grid, too. DO NOT add any brand new colors to the grid or we'll have to disqualify you. Disqualifying anyone makes us sad. Please don't make us sad.

Create any paper craft you like. We reference Close To My Heart colors but you can use any brand you have as long as you can make a VERY CLOSE MATCH. 

Link your project on our home page where you will find all the details plus the examples of the Design Team. If you leave comment on our individual blogs you'll really make us smile!



The colors I used from the grid are the left column + the bottom row. 
I decided to use a fun stamp set we have called Birthday Recipe. It has a lot of cute images and really fun sentiments. I also decided to color with Watercolor pencils today. When I use the watercolor pencils I also want to blend the color a bit using a water brush. It just moves the penciled color around and smooth it out a bit. It's a great blending tool for ink too!

The Multi Square Window Thin Cut die makes a good background in so many ways! Here I decided to clip the lines in the lower right to make a larger window and used the others for stamping accent images. The images were fussy cut for this project.


Birthday Recipe Stamp Set

Close To My Heart products
  • White Cards and Envelopes Value Pack
  • Cardstock: Charcoal, White Daisy
  • Exclusive Inks: Intense Black, Sapphire, Sangria, Peach, Saffron
  • Watercolor Pencils
  • Thin Cut Die: Multi Square Window
  • Embellishments: Bitty Sparkles
  • Tools: Water Brush
If you need a consultant I'd be happy to help.
If you'd like to BE a consultant I'd love to have you on my team!

If you'd like to see  more ideas using colors from our Tic Tac Toe grid go to our home page. 

Thanks for stopping by!
Michelle

#ctmh #showandtellwithmichelle #cardmaking #colordare #colormyheart

4 comments:

  1. What a great way to use the confetti stamps for every window!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fun birthday Celebration! Love the confetti!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like how you edited the square frame to make the sizes of the boxes you wanted. Too cute as a birthday present.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love how you used this die with the one window a larger cut for your focal point...great Birthday card

    ReplyDelete

What did you think? Please leave a comment and make my day!

Stencil Card ~ Color Dare #594

 Friday means a new challenge from our team at Color Dare! This week you pick at least 3 colors shown in our graphic. See the graphic for th...