Thursday, October 24, 2019

Plaid Christmas Card

Here is a card I made for the Freshly Made Sketches #408. It's a very simple design and I had one piece left from another project I wanted to use that was perfect for this sketch! Don't you love it when it all comes together!

The plaid piece on my card was stamped with our Build a Plaid stamp set. I LOVE this set and have had a lot of fun with it.  I line up the edge of the block to the side of the cardstock and stamp across it. Then I do the same for the other direction. Fill in with other colors if you like. Here I did mostly black on red cardstock and used just one image in red to complete the plaid. The holly and berries were stamped then painted in shimmer brush for a bit of sparkle on the card.





Cedar & Pine Scrapbooking 

Build a Plaid

For the Tree
Other Close To My Heart products used for this card
  • White Card and Envelopes Value Pack
  • Cardstock: Black, Candy Apple, White Daisy 
  • Exclusive Inks: Intense Black, Candy Apple, Evergreen
  • Shimmer Brush: Red, Julep
If you need a consultant I'd be happy to help.
If you'd like to BE a consultant I'd love to have you on my team!

Be sure to check out the sketch challenge at Freshly Made Sketches. Thanks for stopping by!

Michelle

#showandtellwithmichelle #ctmh #freshlymadesketches #carmaking

3 comments:

  1. This is such fun! Love the plaid and the little holly detail. So glad you joined us this week at FMS!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the plaid that you created! The pop of green with the holly is just the right accent. Thank you for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! Love your handmade plaid panel! It makes a simple yet beautiful statement. Thanks for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches!

    ReplyDelete

What did you think? Please leave a comment and make my day!

Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge #573

Are you ready for a new sketch from Atlantic Hearts? Well here you go! This sketch is so versatile and allows for so many interpretations. I...