I absolutely LOVE our Sunflower Sympathy stamp set! Normally I'm not a fan of yellows and oranges but for some reason I love working with this set. THEN I started seeing sunflowers is untraditional colors! WOW! Now that is a game changer!
I saw a version of this card with the negative space between flowers colored black. I decided to scaled it down a bit from the full size of the window Thin Cut. Then I decided to do it in different colors on the flower and I love each one! The Julep is the background paper, ribbon know and gems. It works with all the various colors so well.
I'm entering this project into the Heart 2 Heart Challenge.
Close To My Heart products
- Stamp Sets: Sunflower Sympathy, Say It in Style
- White Cards and Envelopes Value Pack
- Paper Pack: Every Little Thing
- Cardstock: White Daisy
- Exclusive Inks: Intense Black
- Try-Blend Markers: True Black, Dark Red, Orange, Ice Blue, Lavender, Light Yellow
- Embellishments: Julep Velvet Ribbon, Julep Glitter Gems
- Tools: Multi Square Windows Thin Cut Die
If you need a consultant I'd be happy to help.
If you'd like to BE a consultant I would love to have you on my team.
Be sure to check out the entries at Heart 2 Heart. Thanks for stopping by! Be sure to sign up to follow me on by blog, Facebook or Pinterest so you don't miss any of the action!
#showandtellwithmichelle #ctmh #cardmaking #diecuts