Friday, November 8, 2019

For the Tree Card ~ Color Dare #368

This week at Color My Heart Color Dare our Design Team is challenging you with colors seen in a Horn of Plenty. Pick your colors from the photo below and don't add any brand new colors to the palette. Adding extra colors means a DQ for you and that's not fun. 

Make any paper craft you like and link to our home page. While you're there check out the samples from the Design Team by clicking on their name. If you leave a comment on our blog sites it makes us smile all day!

As you can tell for my card I went with the red and greens in the Horn of Plenty photo. I also used the FREE colors of Black & White. I decided to use the small wreath for a Christmas Card so I stamped it in green and added the red dots all in ink. I made layers for the card, a couple glittery banners, added some ribbon, sequins and for the final touch I went over the red dots of the wreath with red Stickles. I attached the sequins using Liquid Glass with a Fine Tip Applicator and the ribbon withe a Glue Dot.




Cedar & Pine Paper Pack
For the Tree Stamp Set

Other Close To My Heart products used for this card
  • Cardstock: White Daisy, Candy Apple
  • Exclusive Inks: Evergreen, Candy Apple
  • White Cards and Envelopes Value Pack
  • Specialty Paper: Black Glitter
  • Embellishments: Red Shimmer Trim, Christmas Red Stickles, Black Velvet Ribbon, Holiday Loose Sequins
  • Tools: Thin 3D Foam Tape, Glue Dots, Liquid Glass
  • Thin Cut: Decorative Borders (retired)
If you need a consultant I'd be happy to help.
If you'd like to BE a consultant I'd love to have you on my team!

There you go! Now it's your turn to pick colors from the Horn of Plenty photo and create any paper craft you like. We LOVE seeing your ideas and can't wait to see what  you make!

Michelle

#showandtellwithmichelle #ctmh #cardmaking #colorchallenge

4 comments:

What did you think? Please leave a comment and make my day!

Decorative Shapes Layout

Today I'm sharing another idea for using that spectacular Decorative Shapes Thin Cuts! You have a total of 18 shapes to use in the obvio...