Friday, January 10, 2020

Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge


It's so fun to start a project based on a sketch because a big part of the thinking is already done for you! This sketch from the Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge was a great start to what turned out to be what I think is a very pretty card.

I love plaid and can't get enough of this plaid paper from the Celebrate Today paper pack. There are many great patterns in this pack and work for any occasion and project!

The Shared Happiness stamp set + Thin Cuts is beautiful and I only used a small flower image from the set. There is SO much more to see but for this sketch challenge the small flower was perfect. nd easy to cute out with the coordinating thin cut dies. I colored with our TriBlend Markers which have three shades of one color in each marker. They are so easy to use and blend your colors with. To get the look on the flowers I colored with the light color and added accents with the dark color. To blend I colored the entire flower in the light color again. I used Thin 3D Foam Tape to pop the flower up a bit. The flower centers were done with dots of Black Diamond Stickles.

After assembling the layers I added the sentiment and brushed across it with a Mint Shimmer Brush. I added some Julep Shimmer Trim and Wisteria Ribbon for the sketch details. A couple of Julep Glitter Gems and the card was done!

Did you know we have cards and envelopes in a bulk pack? Well we do! You can get White Cards & Envelopes Value Pack with 50 cards and envelopes! Wow!








If you need a consultant I'd be happy to help.
If you'd like to BE a consultant I'd love to have you on my team.

Be sure to check out the challenge at Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge. Thanks for stopping by! Be sure to follow my blog so you don't miss out on any fun stuff! You can also follow me on Facebook and Pinterest, too. 

Michelle

#showandtellwithmichelle #cardmaking #ctmh 

1 comment:

  1. Such a lovely color palette. Thank you for joining us at Atlantic Hearts this week.

    ReplyDelete

What did you think? Please leave a comment and make my day!

Decorative Shapes Layout

Today I'm sharing another idea for using that spectacular Decorative Shapes Thin Cuts! You have a total of 18 shapes to use in the obvio...