Friday, January 3, 2020

Snow Day Layout ~ Color Dare #375

Welcome to our first Color Dare Challenge of 2020! The Design Team at Color My Heart Color Dare is planning some really fun challenges for you. The rules are simple: use only the colors in the challenge (any brand will do as long as it's a VERY close match). Make any paper craft you like and link to our home page.

My granddaughter had a snow day recently and we got to spend the day together. Since snow has tones of blue I thought this challenge was a perfect match for the photos. I used my Cricut to cut snowflakes out of White Glitter Paper and sprinkled them around the page along with some sparkles. It's really a simple design and much more sparkly than the photos show. 

Be sure to use my Cricut link in the right column for access to ALL the Close To My Heart  cartridges....even the retired ones!







Close To My Heart products used on this layout
  • Cricut Cartridges: Artbooking, Season of Joy---use the link in the right column of my page!
  • Cardstock: Sapphire, Carolina
  • Specialty Paper: White Glitter Paper
  • Clear Sparkles, Bitty Sparkles
Let's go shopping!
If you need a consultant I'd be happy to help.
If you'd like to BE a consultant I'd be happy to have you on my team!

Now it's your turn to create a paper craft using BLUES. You can also use Black, White and any Neutrals (grey and brown) but DO NOT add any other colors! We can't wait to see what you create!

Michelle

#showandtellwithmichelle #ctmh #scrapbooking #snowday

4 comments:

  1. Fabulous page of memories, Michelle! I love the fuzzy fur hood - reminds me of a hat I owned years ago.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Prefect choice of blue for the background for a snow layout. Love the dangling snowflakes at the top.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fun layout! love that white glitter for the tittle!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great layout and the snowflakes really pop against the blue. At first I thought that was pretty wild hair, but do you remember the fur hats that would comb like a wig?

    ReplyDelete

What did you think? Please leave a comment and make my day!

Simple Thank You ~ Color Dare #597

 Our team at Color Dare has a fun color challenge for you this week. It's nice and bright and we can't wait to see how you use our c...