Here is the card I made for my granddaughter's birthday later this month. She loves rainbows so this is perfect for her. The Card Front Spinner die comes with 3 dies: the card front, spinner wheel and the disk. You also need a brad to complete the mechanism. Don't worry, the dies come with detailed instructions for making it all work!
I wanted a colorful card so there are a lot of inks used on the card. I also dressed up the clouds and rainbow with shimmer for some sparkle. This is a VERY FUN CARD TO MAKE and you need to order yours now and get busy! Everyone will be so impressed thinking this was hard to make but we'll know the secret! *wink
Inside of card
The pink sentiment is from the January Stamp of the Month and only available from Jan. 1-3, 2020
|Card Front Spinner Thin Cut|
|Rainbow Wishes Stamp Set|
- Stamp Sets: Rainbow Wishes, Say It in Style, Everyday Magic (Jan. Stamp of the Month)
- Thin Cut Dies: Card Front Spinner
- White Card and Envelopes Value Pack
- Cardstock: White Daisy,
- Exclusive Inks: Intense Black, Thistle, Wisteria, Lemonade, Carolina, Raspberry, Lagoon, Pixie
- Tools: Thin 3D Foam Tape, Clear Shimmer Brush, Silver Brads
If you need a consultant I'd be happy to help.
If you'd like to BE a consultant I'd love to have you on my team!
Ok now it's time to shop so you can be making your own spinner cards soon! I'm going to be making more myself and using different stamp sets for each one! Follow me so you don't miss any ideas!
#showandtellwithmichelle #ctmh #cardmaking #thincutdies