Monday, January 6, 2020

Spinner Card!!!

Oh boy! We now have a Thin Cut die that makes it a simple task to make a spinner card! There is even a great stamp set created for the spinner card but once you get started you'll see that all kinds of stamp sets can be used to make a spinner card!

Here is the card I made for my granddaughter's birthday later this month. She loves rainbows so this is perfect for her. The Card Front Spinner die comes with 3 dies: the card front, spinner wheel and the disk. You also need a brad to complete the mechanism. Don't worry, the dies come with detailed instructions for making it all work!

I wanted a colorful card so there are a lot of inks used on the card. I also dressed up the clouds and rainbow with shimmer for some sparkle. This is a VERY FUN CARD TO MAKE and you need to order yours now and get busy! Everyone will be so impressed thinking this was hard to make but we'll know the secret! *wink





Inside of card
The pink sentiment is from the January Stamp of the Month and only available from Jan. 1-3, 2020
Card Front Spinner Thin Cut


Rainbow Wishes Stamp Set
Close To My Heart products
  • Stamp Sets: Rainbow Wishes, Say It in Style, Everyday Magic (Jan. Stamp of the Month)
  • Thin Cut Dies: Card Front Spinner
  • White Card and Envelopes Value Pack
  • Cardstock: White Daisy, 
  • Exclusive Inks: Intense Black, Thistle, Wisteria, Lemonade, Carolina, Raspberry, Lagoon, Pixie
  • Tools: Thin 3D Foam Tape, Clear Shimmer Brush, Silver Brads
If you need a consultant I'd be happy to help.
If you'd like to BE a consultant I'd love to have you on my team!

Ok now it's time to shop so you can be making your own spinner cards soon! I'm going to be making more myself and using different stamp sets for each one! Follow me so you don't miss any ideas!

Michelle

#showandtellwithmichelle #ctmh #cardmaking #thincutdies

No comments:

Post a Comment

What did you think? Please leave a comment and make my day!

Simple Thank You ~ Color Dare #597

 Our team at Color Dare has a fun color challenge for you this week. It's nice and bright and we can't wait to see how you use our c...