Today I'm playing along with the group at Freshly Made Sketches. To the right is their sketch for this challenge. It's nice and simple and has so many possibilities! I decided to use one of out new stamp sets and paper packs and love how it turned out.
I used markers to color the image after stamping in black ink. Doesn't she look like a mischievous little old lady? I love her! For some added touches I used Liquid Glass on the lenses of her glasses, a Clear Shimmer Brush on the flames and smoke and a Mint Shimmer Brush on the sentiment. It's always nice to have a bit of sparkle!
Our TriBlend Markers are incredible! You get three shades of one color in each marker making shading and blending so easy!
|Close up of glasses and shimmer on flames and smoke.|
|Close up of shimmer on sentiment|
|Inside of card|
- Stamp Set: You're Not Old
- Paper Pack: Celebrate Today
- White Cards and Envelopes Value Pack
- Cardstock: White Daisy, Pixie
- Exclusive Inks: Intense Black, Pixie
- TriBlend Markers: Ice Grey, Orange, Earth Brown, Fair Skin, True Blue, Jade Green, Pale Pink, Citrus, Brown Grey
- Shimmer Brushes: Clear, Mint
- Bitty Sparkles
- Tools: Liquid Glass, Thin 3D Foam Tape
If you need a consultant I'd be happy to help.
If you'd like to BE a consultant I'd love to have you on my team!
Thanks for stopping by. Sign up to get updates when new ideas are posted....which is often! You don't want to miss anything.
#showandtellwithmichelle #ctmh #cardmaking #freshlymadesketches
|You're Not Old Stamp Set|
Comes with or without Thin Cut Dies
Celebrate Today Paper Pack