This month we have a lovely stamp set called Family Legacy. It's an incredible set for scrapbooking but don't stop there! I wanted to show some versatility by making a card with this set. I kept the design simple since the images are so intricate. I also wanted to heat emboss and make it really sparkle!
The images are embossed in Tinsel powder on charcoal cardstock. The rest of the glitter comes from Glitter paper and Shimmer Trim with a couple of Glitter Gems for good measure. See....simple!
Family Legacy will only be available from March 1-31. That's how the Stamp of the Month program works. You can get it at a big discount with a qualifying order that you can read more about in my online store.
Close up of the beautiful lines in the images.
Inside of card.
Close To My Heart products
- Stamp Set: Family Legacy (available March 1-31), Say It in Style
- White Cards and Envelopes Value Pack
- Cardstock: Charcoal
- Special Paper: Gold Glitter
- Embossing: VersaMark pad, Red Tinsel powder, Gold Tinsel powder, heat tool
- Exclusive Inks: Intense Black, Candy Apple
- Gold Glitter Gems
- Thin Cut Dies: Stitched Rectangles
If you need a consultant I'd be happy to help.
If you'd like to BE a consultant I'd love to have you on my team!
Now it's time to see what Miss Carrie's Creations has created to share with us. Thanks for hopping by!
#showandtellwithmichelle #ctmh #stampofthemonthbloghop #cardmaking