We reference Close To My Heart colors but you can use any brand you have as long as you can make a very close match. "Close enough" doesn't count. Link to the Color My Heart Color Dare home page when you've completed your project. Full details can be found on our home page, too.
I decided to use the colors in the right column: Wisteria, Mint and Peach. I stamped the dragonfly in Wisteria and cut it out using the coordinating Thin Cut die. I stamped some peach for the background and splattered some shimmer brush behind this layer on the card. The dot paper comes from our Celebrate Today paper pack. I finished it off with some Wisteria Ribbon and some sequins from the Julep pack. I selected the clear sequins knowing they would pick up the colors of the card. I painted the wings of the dragonfly with a Clear Shimmer Brush to give is a nice subtle sparkle. The sentiments come from our February Stamp of the Month called Cherishing Her. It's only available Feb. 1-29 then it will be gone!
Close To My Heart products
- Stamp Sets: Country Dragonfly + Thin Cut, Stokes of an Artist, Cherishing Her (Feb. Stamp of the Month)
- White Cards and Envelopes Value Pack
- Cardstock: White Daisy, Peach
- Celebrate Today Paper Pack
- Exclusive Inks: Wisteria, Peach
- Shimmer Brushes: Mint, Clear
- Embellishments: Julep Sequins, Wisteria Ribbon
- Liquid Glass (adhesive for the sequins)
If you need a consultant I'd be happy to help.
If you'd like to BE a consultant I'd love to have you on my team!
Now it's your turn to create and share. We love being inspired by your work. Have fun!
#showandtellwithmichelle #ctmh #colordare #colormyheart #colorchallenge