Wednesday, February 26, 2020

Fun and Sassy Card!

What a fun card to share with you today! I saw a card made by Sandy Zimmer and I couldn't wait to make it. In fact, I had a card planned to teach my card club but change out one of the card for this one! Since I had materials already prepped for the other card switched the stamp set and I made it work for this idea. 

I started by stamping that cute little lady and using our TriBlend Marker to color her in. Once that was done I tore the edge of the cardstock and patterned paper then sponged the edge. What a genius detail from Sandy! After adhering the layers to the card I stamped the sentiments on the front and inside. The last detail was to use some Liquid Glass on the glasses so they looked like lenses.

Our Stamptacular Sale is on for a couple more days. You can get up to 50% off on stamp sets AND stamp sets + Thin Cuts! This is a fantastic deal but it's only through Feb.29th.




Close To My Heart products used on this card
  • Stamp Set: You're Not Old
  • White Cards and Envelopes Value Pack
  • Paper Pack: Celebrate Today
  • Cardstock: White Daisy
  • Exclusive Inks: Intense Black, Charcoal
  • Tri-Blend Markers
  • Sponge
  • Liquid Glass
If you need a consultant I'd be happy to help.
If you'd like to BE a consultant I'd love to have you on my team!

Be sure to sign up to follow me on my blog, Pinterest of Facebook so you don't miss any great ideas like this one!

Thanks for stopping by!

Michelle

#showandtellwithmichelle #ctmh #cardmaking 

No comments:

Post a Comment

What did you think? Please leave a comment and make my day!

Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge #573

Are you ready for a new sketch from Atlantic Hearts? Well here you go! This sketch is so versatile and allows for so many interpretations. I...