Tuesday, March 3, 2020

Yesterday and Today Layout

The neutral colors in this paper pack, Yesterday & Today, is the perfect way to create with old photos or photos of color as well. I decided to go with some color and used photos from a recent vacation.

This paper suite comes with coordinating Vellum die cut images that are gorgeous! There is so much detail in the images! I also stamped a few images with a coordinating stamp set and added some gems. It really was that simple to create! Believe me the photos just don't do it justice!


Left page
Right page
Close-up of Vellum



Close To My Heart products use for this layout
If you need a consultant I'd be happy to help.
If you'd like to BE a consultant I'd love to have you on my team!

I hope you enjoyed seeing something new. Don't forget to follow me on my blog, Pinterest or on Facebook. Thanks for stopping by!

Michelle

#showandtellwithmichelle #ctmh #scrapbooking 

No comments:

Post a Comment

What did you think? Please leave a comment and make my day!

Cute Border Card ~ Color Dare #598

Today I'm sharing a fun border card  that is simple to make with some Thin Cut dies. Using the Pink, Green Yellow theme from our Color D...