Wednesday, April 8, 2020

Easter T-shirts!

How about some fun using our Iron On Vinyl! Did you even know Close To My Heart has it in our catalog? Well we do and it's SO fun to play with. It's in the Core catalog and we have 9 different colors/styles. There is even glitter versions! Click here to check it out.

Not all of the vinyl I used on these shirts are from CTMH.... just being honest. I needed more colors so added some from what I had but the first one shows use of the white, black and Rose Gold colors. You can also see Gold on the baskets in the other photos.

It's so easy to use! I picked out my images at Cricut and got my mats ready to go. Be sure to put the shiny side down! After cutting with my Cricut Joy I peeled it up and placed on my shirt. Using my mini heat press ( an iron will work too) for about 15 seconds I checked by lifting a corner of the film to make sure the image was secure to the shirt. That's it! Keep going with all the different layers or colors and build your image. It's SO fun as it comes to life before your eyes.

When shopping for Cricut items you can link through from here! Just click the link in the upper right and it will take you directly to Cricut and all the Close To My Heart collections both current and retired! From there you can also access ALL Cricut products!






Want to get started making your own shirts?
If you need a consultant I'd be happy to help.
If you'd like to BE a consultant I'd love to have you on my team!

Thanks for stopping by! Be sure to follow me on social media. Click the tabs in the header for the links. Lots of great ideas are coming your way!

Michelle

#showandtellwithmichelle #ctmh #cricut

No comments:

Post a Comment

What did you think? Please leave a comment and make my day!

Simple Thank You ~ Color Dare #597

 Our team at Color Dare has a fun color challenge for you this week. It's nice and bright and we can't wait to see how you use our c...