Thursday, April 9, 2020

Simple is Beautiful

Today I'm sharing this card with the team at Freshly Made Sketches. I love the sketch and how many different ways it can be used. I decided to keep it simple when I picked this paper to use. It's SO pretty it just needs to be the star of the show! This is just a little sneak peek at a new paper in our May/June catalog.

I framed the card with some cardstock layers, wrapped some silver thread around the left side and accented with some silver gems. I splattered the edges of the card front with a couple colors of shimmer brushes. I also used one to color over the sentiment.



Freshly Made Sketches #430
A1244 A Little Sentiment
C1835 Sentiments & Stitches
Other Close To My Heart products used for this card
  • White Cards and Envelopes Value Pack
  • Cardstock: Mint, Smoothie
  • Exclusive Inks: Sapphire, Smoothie
  • Embellishments: Silver Thread, Silver Glitter Gems
  • Tools: Shimmer Brushes: Sapphire, Peach
If you need a consultant I'd be happy to help.
If you'd like to BE a consultant I'd love to have you on my team!

Before you go be sure to follow my blog! I'm also on Facebook and Pinterest. Click the tabs at the top of the page for the links.

Thanks for stopping by!
Michelle

#showandtellwithmichelle #ctmh #cardmaking #freshlymadesketchs

4 comments:

  1. It is a beautiful designer paper you have highlighted in this design! Thanks for sharing with us at Freshly Made Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful paper! Thank you for joining us at FMS this week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card and such gorgeous paper! Thanks for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches.

    ReplyDelete

What did you think? Please leave a comment and make my day!

Color Dare #599

Can you believe it's May already? Time just seems to keep going faster all  the time! Let's enjoy and create as much as we can as it...