Friday, April 10, 2020

Flower Note Card ~ Tic Tac Toe Color Dare #389

Friday is a fun day! It's fun because each Friday the Color My Heart Color Dare Design Team releases a new challenge and this week it's a Tic Tac Toe challenge! This is a popular challenge and we'd love to see what you're inspired to make.

You can make any paper craft you like using colors from our palette. We reference Close To My Heart colors but you can use whatever brand you have as long as you can make a very close match. "Close enough" doesn't count so try to make a really close match.

Pick your colors like you play the game....by row column or diagonal. After that if you want to add some of the other colors in the palette you can. Full details are in the post on our home page.

My card was inspired by one I saw on Pinterest made by Judy Garza. I loved the circle idea and set to work picking my colors (left column), stamp set and papers. I really liked the "red, white and blue" look with a touch of green that the left column of colors would give me. I found a great piece of paper in the Mix-in pack that would compliment the circle design of the card. I used my Thin Cut dies to cute the circles making it very easy. A bit of Shimmer Trim added some sparkle as did the sequins.




Yesterday & Today stamp set

Mix-in Paper Pack

Other Close To My Heart products used for this card
  • White Cards and Envelopes Value Pack
  • Cardstock: White Daisy, Sapphire
  • Exclusive Inks: Candy Apple, Sage, Sapphire
  • Thin Cut Dies: Stitched Circles
  • Embellishments: Red Shimmer Trim, Julep Sequins
  • Tools: thin 3D Foam Tape, Liquid Glass
If you need a consultant I'd be happy to help.
If you'd like to BE a consultant I'd love to have you on my team!

Now that you've had a chance to think a bit, what colors will YOU create with from our Tic Tac Toe palette? We can't wait to find out!

Have fun!
Michelle

#showandtellwithmichelle #ctmh #colordare #colormyheart #cardmaking

10 comments:

  1. I like how you combined the Yesterday & Today stamp set with the Seas the Day papers. I also love those layered stitched circles.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Michelle what a beautiful design, paper used and the stamps on the three stitched circles...love everything about it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So pretty, Michelle! I love the design and layout of your elements. The way you used the Sage is just right.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this - the images in circles is such a great idea! BTW, your blog background is so sweet :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. How pretty with all those wonderful circles! Love it!

    ReplyDelete

What did you think? Please leave a comment and make my day!

Simple Thank You ~ Color Dare #597

 Our team at Color Dare has a fun color challenge for you this week. It's nice and bright and we can't wait to see how you use our c...