Sunday, April 12, 2020

These are My People Blog Hop

Welcome to the blog hop hosted by the Stamp of the Month group of consultants. This hop features our April Special called These Are My People. The hop is one big circle so just click on the links in each post to continue along on the hop. the blog before mine belongs to Gina Brandstetter.

This Special goes through April and includes a lot of options! Click here to see the full collection of items. There is an exclusive stamp set, pattern papers, sticker sheet, workshop kits, digital art, etc. There really is something for everyones needs!

My granddaughter includes pink as one of her favorite colors so I knew I wanted to scrapbook these photos of her and my daughter with the pink paper from the paper pack. I added some touches of green and black as accents. I added some stamped hearts and sequins because every little girl loves some bling. I'll be sending this layout to her to put in her album. She will do some journalling when she gets the layout but I got it started by writing some descriptions of these two lovely ladies around the photos. 









Love These People stamp Set


These Are My People Paper Pack
Close To My Heart products used for this layout
  • Stamp Set: Love These People
  • Paper Pack: These Are My People
  • Cardstock: Linen, Black
  • Exclusive Inks: Intense Black, Pixie
  • ShinHan Markers: Bright Pink, Light Green
  • Thin Cut Dies: Stitched Brackets
  • Embellishments: Julep Sequins, Pink Taffeta Stickles
  • Tool: Tombow Liquid Glue, Thin 3D Foam Tape
If you need a consultant I'd be happy to help.
If you'd like to BE a consultant I'd love to have you on my team!

Next up on the hop is Darlys Recker. Be sure to hop over and see what she has created to share with us! I know you'll love it!

Thanks for stopping by! Be sure to follow my blog, Facebook page or Pinterest so you won't miss out on any creative ideas! Click the tab at the top of the page.

Michelle

#showandtellwithmichelle #ctmh #bloghops #scrapbooking 

11 comments:

What did you think? Please leave a comment and make my day!

Simple Thank You ~ Color Dare #597

 Our team at Color Dare has a fun color challenge for you this week. It's nice and bright and we can't wait to see how you use our c...