Monday, April 13, 2020

Seas the Day Card ~ Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge #364


Here's a fun sketch from the Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge Design Team. This sketch is adaptable to so many different themes and projects. Cards? Scrapbooking? Home Decor? It's all possible with this sketch!

I've also paired this card with a color challenge from Color My Heart Color Dare.

I decided to go with a card for this combined project. I love this cute stamp set with Thin Cut dies that is part of the Seas the Day Card Workshop. The Thin Cut dies make it so easy to cut out the images. No fussy cutting here! I also used our Stitched Bracket Thin Cut dies and inked the edges so it stood out against the background. The shell is popped up with some Thin 3D Foam Tape and I covered it with a Peach Shimmer Brush to give it some nice shimmer.





Color My Heart Color Dare


Seas the Day Cardmaking Workshop 

A Little Sentiment
Close To My Heart products used for this card
  • Stamp Sets: Seas the Day Cardmaking Workshop, A Little Sentiment 
  • White Cards and Envelopes Value Pack
  • Paper Suite: Seas the Day
  • Cardstock: White Daisy, Sapphire
  • Exclusive Inks: Sapphire, Peach
  • Thin Cut Dies: Stitched Brackets
  • Embellishments: Seas the Day Dots, Peach Shimmer Brush
  • Tools: Sponge, Thin 3D Foam Tape
If you need a consultant I'd be happy to help.
If you'd like to BE a consultant I'd love to have you on my team.

Now it's your turn to create and share! Check out each of the challenges and see what creative ideas come to you! We can't wait to see what you make!

Michelle 

#showandtellwithmichelle #ctmh #cardmaking #atlanticheartssketchchallenge #colormyheartcolordare

No comments:

Post a Comment

What did you think? Please leave a comment and make my day!

Color Dare #599

Can you believe it's May already? Time just seems to keep going faster all  the time! Let's enjoy and create as much as we can as it...