Monday, April 6, 2020

Operation Smile Card ~ Atlantic Heart Sketch Challenge #363



Today I'm featuring a stamp set that helps children with cleft palates. When you purchase the You Make Me Happy stamp set Close To My Heart donates $7 to Operation Smile to help pay for facial surgeries for children around the world. What a great feeling to help these children!

I've paired this special stamp set with our Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge for this week. It's an easy sketch to work with and would make a very nice scrapbook layout, too! I started by stamping the image in black and coloring with Watercolor Pencils. I smoothed out the colors with a water brush to finish the look. The image was then cut out using one of our Thin Cut Dies as is the sentiment oval. I then assembled the rest of the card and stamped a few flowers around the card front. I stamped the flowers in Peach ink and then used that as the guide to color with the Peach Shimmer Brush on top to give them some sparkle. Some Bitty Sparkles for the flower centers was the final touch!





Operation Smile stamp set: You Make Me Happy




Close To My Heart products used on this card
  • Stamp Set: You Make Me Happy (Operation Smile)
  • White Cards and Envelopes Value Packs
  • Paper Packs: Seas the Day, Mix-in
  • Cardstock: White Daisy, Mint
  • Exclusive Inks: Intense Black, Peach
  • Thin Cut Dies: Stitched Ovals, Scalloped Circle (retired from current catalog)
  • Watercolor Pencils, Water Brush, Peach Shimmer Brush, Bitty Sparkles
  • Thin 3D Foam Tape

Let's go shopping!
If you need a consultant I'd be happy to help.
If you'd like to BE a consultant I'd love to have you on my team!

Are you ready to give our sketch a try? It's very easy because we get you started with the sketch. Now you can go with any colors and papers you like! Link to our home page when you're ready. It's exciting to see what you create!

Have fun creating!
Michelle


#showandtellwithmichelle #ctmh #atlanticheartssketchchallenge #cardmaking

No comments:

Post a Comment

What did you think? Please leave a comment and make my day!

Simple Thank You ~ Color Dare #597

 Our team at Color Dare has a fun color challenge for you this week. It's nice and bright and we can't wait to see how you use our c...