Monday, June 15, 2020

Make a Splash Card ~ Atlantic Hearts Sketches #373

Here's an easy sketch to get you started on your next craft project! Create any paper craft using the sketch as your starting point. It doesn't have to be a card as long as you use this sketch somehow on your project!

So for my card I knew I wanted to use the Blue Skies paper pack. The colors and patterns are all so bright and pretty! There is also a coordinating cardstock pack and those papers have a glossy design on them!

The flowers were stamped with Intense Black ink. I use this anytime I am doing a "wet" method of coloring an image so the black doesn't bleed. Here I used our TriBlend Markers which have 3 shades of the color in the same barrel giving you easy blending options. Once colored I fussy cut because I just couldn't wait long enough for the coordinating Thin Cut dies to be ready. They're ready now though! The colors I used were Dark Red, Light Yellow, Light Green, Dull Green, Green Turquoise.


Once the pieces were assemble according to the sketch I added dots of Stickles on some of the flower centers and around the edges. The top sentiment is popped up a bit with some Thin 3D Foam Tape. I used some White Daisy and Sapphire cardstock, too. The partial circle was cut with Cricut using their basic shapes. HINT: you can click on the Cricut icon in the upper right to go to everything Cricut! You'll have access to ALL of our Close To My Heart collections, too, both current AND retired!


Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge

C1839 Make a Splash

This adorable stamp set is great on it's own or with coordinating Thin Cut dies. Stamp those boots on solid or pattern paper or use the images to make your own patterns on the boots! This time I used the floral bouquet because it is so pretty it can stand on it's own.

The Blue Skies Collection was designed for National Scrapbooking Month (may) but they are still available! There are many options in bundles or you can get items individually.

On the Coordinating Cardstock there is a subtle glossy pattern on one side. It really adds a lot to your project to see that touch of gloss. 

If you need a consultant I'd be happy to help.
If you'd like to BE a consultant I'd love to have you on my team!

What does our sketch inspire you to create? We can't wait to find out! Full details are on our blog so just click the link under the sketch. 

Before you go be sure to follow my blog so you don't miss any great ideas! You can also follow me on Pinterest or Facebook. Those links are found with the Tabs at the top of the page.

Have a great day!
Michelle

#showandtellwithmichelle #atlanticheartschallenge #cardmaking #ctmh #sketchchallenge

No comments:

Post a Comment

What did you think? Please leave a comment and make my day!

Decorative Shapes Layout

Today I'm sharing another idea for using that spectacular Decorative Shapes Thin Cuts! You have a total of 18 shapes to use in the obvio...