Monday, June 29, 2020

Silly Boy Layout ~ Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge #375

I had so much fun making this layout using the latest sketch from Atlantic Hearts! Take a look and I dare you not to smile!!!!

With our sketch challenge you can make any paper craft you like. You can rotate as I did here to create this layout. I adjusted the elements to look balanced in the new size. You don't need to make the elements exactly like the ones in the sketch. Full details are on our blog.

This is a simple layout and went together quickly once I had the dimensions figured out. I kept the embellishments simple so as to better highlight the photos. Sometimes you just don't need much on the page!


Here is a close-up of the Stickles dots I did as an accent. Subtle but adds a nice touch. For the heart I put some Stickles on it and then smeared it with my finger to make a highlight.



Atlantic Heart Sketch Challenge
Close To My Heart products used on this layout
  • Paper Pack: Blue Skies, Blue Skies Coordinating Cardstock
  • Cardstock: White Daisy, Sapphire, Pewter, Peach
  • Thin Cut Dies: Stitched Circles, Stitched Hearts
  • Stickles: Cool Mint
If you need a consultant I'd be happy to help.
If you would like to BE a consultant I'd love to have you on my team!

Now it's your turn to create a paper craft using our sketch! It's a lot of fun since we give you a starting point. 

Before you leave be sure to sign up to follow my blog so you don't miss any great ideas!

Ok....off you go to create and share!

Michelle


#showandtellwithmichelle #ctmh #scrapbooking #atlanticheartssketchchallenge

2 comments:

  1. OMG Michelle, he is adorable and oh my those expressions are priceless. Must admit I didn't even look at the layout until after I took in the photos, CAS layout and perfect.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Suzanne. He's 6 yo now but still has that funny personality to go with those expressions.

      Delete

What did you think? Please leave a comment and make my day!

Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge #573

Are you ready for a new sketch from Atlantic Hearts? Well here you go! This sketch is so versatile and allows for so many interpretations. I...