Friday, July 10, 2020

July/August New Product Blog Hop


Welcome to  our New Product Blog Hop for July and August. This hop will feature products from our NEW mini catalog. On this hop you are going to see all kinds of fun ideas using brand new products from the catalog! The blog before mine belongs to Brandi Robinson. Click the links in each post to hop to the next blog. Now it's time to sit back and get ready to be Wowed! 

I love this sunflower set and knew I had some photos that would be perfect for a layout. So I stamped some flowers and got busy coloring with our TriBlend Parkers! The markers are fantastic because they have 3 shades of color in one barrel making shading a breeze! After struggling with a title I finally decided to use my Cricut Joy and cut out some block letters. Then I stamped flowers on the letters and did some more coloring! I love how it turned out. Since our cardstock has a white center when you tear it you get this great white edge. The flowers and fence were cut with the coordinating Thin cut Dies making it very easy! I painted the center or the sunflower along the bottom with a shimmer brush to give some nice sparkle. 






Click here to view the catalog.



Other Close To My Heart products used on this layout.
  • Cardstock: White Daisy, toffee, Carolina
  • Exclusive Inks: Black, Expresso, Carolina, Fern
  • TriBlend Markers: Citrus, Citrus Green, Earth Brown, Orange
  • Embellishments: Toffee Shimmer Brush, Black & White Dots

If you need a consultant I'd be happy to help.
If you'd like to BE a consultant I'd love to have you on my team!

Before you leave be sure to sign up to follow my blog so you don't miss any great ideas! I'm also on Pinterest and Facebook, too. 

Now it's time to see what Darlys Recker is inspiring us with on the hop. I know you'll love it!

Click here for a list of participating consultants.

Thanks for hopping by.
Michelle


#showandtellwithmichelle #ctmh #bloghop #newproductbloghop

17 comments:

  1. Oooh...very nice and so perfect for Kansas photos! GREAT LAYOUT!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love, love, love that tile! What a great idea. Your layout is fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome layout- so perfect for the photos! Also, great coloring! Love how you made the title.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Adorable layout! I really like what you did with the field/ground and the title.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the stamped title, that is so fantastic. Great layout.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Perfect stamps for your photos & layout!

    ReplyDelete
  7. So jealous that you have pictures with sunflowers. They are my favorite, and you've done a BEAUTIFUL job on your page. I especially like how you decorated your title!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow, I love how you did that title! Amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great layout and love how you created the title!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love how you stamped your title!

    ReplyDelete

What did you think? Please leave a comment and make my day!

Simple Thank You ~ Color Dare #597

 Our team at Color Dare has a fun color challenge for you this week. It's nice and bright and we can't wait to see how you use our c...