Monday, August 3, 2020

Little Buddies Card ~ Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge

Friday is the FUN day! It's the day our Atlantic Hearts Design Team shares a new sketch to inspire you and get you crating! This week it's a nice and easy sketch I'm sure you'll want to use!

I decided to make a card but you can make any paper craft you like as long as you use the sketch idea somewhere on your project. 

For my card I used the adorable stamp set called Little Buddies.  The hard part of making my card was picking which cute little buddies to use! 

I had this vision of using the Multi Square Window Thin Cut die but would only be able to use 3 of the windows based on the sketch. I cut out one row of 3 windows and trimmed off the edge. The top and bottom buddies are glued to the back of the window and the middle buddy is popped up with Thin 3D Foam Tape on top of the window for a bit of interest. The buddies were colored with our TriBlend markers. These markers are fantastic! Each one has 3 shades of a color making blending easy!

The patterned papers are from the Summer Vibes pack and layered with cardstock. For the sentiment I needed to turn the speech bubble and because our stamps are acrylic I stretched the circle to fit the sentiment for this placement. A trio of Clear Sparkles and it was done!


Inside of card





Little Buddies stamp set will retire August 31st!!!!
If you love this set like I do get it now so you don't miss out.



If you need a consultant I'd be happy to help.
If you'd like to BE a consultant I'd love to have you on my team!

Before you go......be sure to sign up to follow my blog so you don't miss any great ideas! The link is in the left column. You can also follow me on Pinterest or Facebook. The links are in the header of this blog.

So what will YOU create using the sketch? We can't wait to see. Link to our blog to join the challenge.

Michelle

1 comment:

  1. This card really made me smile! Those critters are just adorable! Thanks for sharing this wonderful card at Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge this week--please join us again soon!
    :) Marie

    ReplyDelete

What did you think? Please leave a comment and make my day!

Cute Border Card ~ Color Dare #598

Today I'm sharing a fun border card  that is simple to make with some Thin Cut dies. Using the Pink, Green Yellow theme from our Color D...