Saturday, August 15, 2020

Use Your Scraps!

If you're like most paper crafters you don't toss those little pieces you end up with from other projects and pretty soon they take over!

I went to my pack of paper called the Happiest Place for my scraps.  I'm also using a card pattern that was a recent freebie from Close To My Heart. So now I'm ready to create! 

To me the pattern kind of created a window type look. I made the most of that by stamping some flowers across the bottom and the sun above. Don't you feel like you're looking out a window with a window box of flowers? I think so! The only adjustment I made to the pattern was to add the black layers otherwise I followed the pattern exactly.

Happiest Place paper pack is only available through August. The flowers were colored with our TriBlend markers and given some shimmer with our Shimmer Brushes. Finally the flowers were given some bling with Clear Sparkles.  And just like that my card was done!






Before you go........ sign up to follow my blog so you don't miss any great ideas! You can also find me on Pinterest and Facebook. Just click the Tabs in the header.

Thanks for stopping by!

Michelle


#showandtellwithmichelle #ctmh #techniquehop #cardmaking

No comments:

Post a Comment

What did you think? Please leave a comment and make my day!

Simple Thank You ~ Color Dare #597

 Our team at Color Dare has a fun color challenge for you this week. It's nice and bright and we can't wait to see how you use our c...