Friday, September 18, 2020

Bloom with Grace Card ~ Color Dare #412

Welcome to a new color challenge from the Design Team at Color My Heart Color Dare. We give you colors to chose from and you make any paper craft you like with those colors! 

We reference Close To My Heart colors but you can use any brand you have as long as you can make a very close match. Kind of close doesn't count so be very careful and don't add any extra colors either.

I decided to use Avocado, Nectarine, Canary and French Vanilla with a touch of Gold. I cut my card base from French Vanilla and also the stamping layer. The Nectarine cardstock was sanded for a more rustic look. Oh....I used a pattern from our How-to book called Make It from Your Heart. It makes it so easy when the pattern and a cutting diagram is right there in front of you!

The flowers were colored with our TriBlend Markers with the centers painted with a Shimmer Brush. I spattered some yellow Shimmer Brush in the background to soften the French Vanilla. The pumpkin was paper pieced and popped up on foam tape.



Close To My Heart products used for this card.
  • Stamp Set: Bloom with Grace - Cardmaking + Thin Cut Dies
  • How-to Book: Make It from Your Heart Volume 4, Pattern 2
  • Cardstock: French Vanilla, Nectarine, Avocado
  • Exclusive Inks: Intense Black, Canary
  • TriBlend Markers: Citrus Green, Light Yellow, Orange, Coral
  • Embellishments: Gold Shimmer Trim, Gold Thread, Bitty Sparkles
  • Tools: Shimmer Brush: Lemonade, Charcoal, 3D Foam Tape
Sandpaper

If you need a consultant I'd be happy to help.
If you'd like to BE a consultant I'd love to have you on my team!

Before you go.......... don't forget to sign up to follow my blog so you don't miss any great ideas! You can find the link in the left column. You can also find me on Pinterest and Facebook by clicking the tabs in the header.

Now it's time for you to pick your colors and create any paper craft you like. To join the challenge use the link on our home page. We can't wait to see what you make!

Have fun creating!
Michelle


#showandtellwithmichelle #cardmaking #colordare #colormyheart #colorchallenge

8 comments:

  1. Great card! I really like the added gold shimmer and thread.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this card. So pretty with the flowers but also strong with the antlers and autumnal with the pumpkin. X

    ReplyDelete
  3. Loving all your shimmer and bling on the colour dare card colours.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really enjoy this card for its sketchy woodsy nature. The colors are spot on and I just adore that stamp set!! You are such an inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a pretty fall card. Love how you start the sentiment outside & finish it inside.

    ReplyDelete

What did you think? Please leave a comment and make my day!

Simple Cut Out Card ~ Atlantic Heats Sketch Challenge #569

This sketch challenge is pretty simple and easy...... or you can make it more complex. Either way it's fun and creates a pretty card whe...