Well now this is going to be a fun hop! The talented consultants in of the Technique Blog Hop group are featuring the theme of "peek-a-boo" for this technique and I came up with what I think is a fun idea!
The blog before mine belongs to Michelle Johns. Just keep clicking the links in each post to hop to the next blog. You are going to be so amazed with all the ideas you see on the hop!
My idea was to use a peeking gnome with one of our new Thin Cut dies. I created a little space for him to peek through by snipping a few of the branches. Another fun thing I did was to use the monkey "hands" from one of our new stamp sets to look like the gnome was parting the branches to peek through.
- White Cards and Envelopes Value Pack
- Cardstock: Desert Rose, Sage, French Vanilla
- Exclusive Inks: Intense Black
- Thin Cuts: Stitched Scalloped Brackets
- TriBlend Markers: Jade Green, Fair Skin, Pale Pink, Coral, Ice Grey, Blender
- Embellishments: Silver Thread, Blue Belle Glitter Gems
- Thin 3D Foam Tape