Monday, September 14, 2020

Create a Scene ~ Double Trouble Challenge

 I'm sharing this card with the challenge at Double Trouble. The challenge is to create a scene with things from your stash. Part 2 of the challenge is to include a mode of transportation.

I'm also sharing with The Paper Girls Challenge.

I got a bit creative with my mode of transportation. I used the rake from the stamp set for the owl to fly around on. My scene shows windy fall day perfect for flying! Next I used our new Window Thin cut dies to create a nice scene of watching the owl fly by. 


Inside of card




Other Close To My Heart products used on this card
  • White Cards and Envelopes Value Pack
  • Paper Packet: Wood Grain
  • Cardstock: White Daisy, Espresso
  • Exclusive Inks: Espresso, Black, Toffee, Paprika, Glacier
  • Bitty Sparkles
If you need a Maker I'd be happy to help.
If you'd like to BE A MAKER I'd love to have you on my team!

Before you go...... be sure to sign up to follow my blog so you don't miss any great ideas! The link is in the left column. You can also follow me on Pinterest or Facebook by clicking the tabs in the header.

Be sure to check out the challenge at Double Trouble. Have fun creating!

Michelle


#showandtellwithmichelle #doubletrouble #ctmh #cardmaking 

6 comments:

  1. Fun take on creating a scene through the window, and I like your mode of transportation! Thank you for joining us at Double Trouble.
    Melanie

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just love your idea of a broom as a mode of transportation - and the owl as the "driver" - awesome! Thanks for sharing with us at Double Trouble :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Michelle, love your window scene and the transportation for the adorable owl is adorable and creative using the rake. Thanks for sharing with us at Double Trouble and The Paper Girls.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute card, Michelle! The little owl flying around on his rake on a windy day is a fun theme. Thank you for sharing your card and creativity with us at Double Trouble!!! -Donna

    ReplyDelete

What did you think? Please leave a comment and make my day!

Simple Thank You ~ Color Dare #597

 Our team at Color Dare has a fun color challenge for you this week. It's nice and bright and we can't wait to see how you use our c...