Monday, November 30, 2020

Winter Layout for Double Trouble & Atlantic Hearts

 Here is another double challenge I'm sharing! This time I wanted to create a layout and I love how it turned out. Using the sketch you can see how it can also be used as a layout. I love that paper crafting is so versatile!

Double Trouble is sharing 3 mini challenges: Thing 1 says to use stuff from your stash to create something new. Thing 3 says to use snow in some way and Thing 2 says to try to link to any one of the sites listed on the post. I've been the Crazy Cousin for November and had a lot of fun!

Atlantic Hearts has a new sketch for us this week. You can make any paper craft you like. 

As I said, I wanted to make a layout and loved that the sketch was so easy to adapt to a 12" x 12" layout. The stamp set I used had all the makings for a winter scene and was a perfect choice for the challenge!

I stamped the scene and white embossed the white snow parts to give more dimension. The cardstock colors are Blue Belle for the base and Lilac for the three panels. I used my Cricut to cut the sentiment piece and the snowflakes. I also glued some Blue Belle sequins around and used some Stickles to add centers to the snowflakes...big and small.



Double Trouble ~ Challenge #72




The sentiment was cut in Blue Belle Glitter paper and backed with a piece of Sapphire Glitter paper.



Other Close To My Heart products used on this layout.
  • Cardstock: Blue Belle, Lilac
  • Paper Pack: Mix-in X9021
  • Exclusive Inks: Sapphire, Black, Sangria
  • TriBlend Markers: True Black, Orange (for the snowman details)
  • Embossing: Versamark pad, White powder, heat tool
  • Stickles: Diamond, Waterfall, Ice Blue
  • Blue Belle Sequins
If you need a Maker I'd be happy to help.
If you'd like to BE A MAKER I'd love to have you on my team!


Want to earn 15% shopping credit on your order plus other exclusive benefits? 
Click here to see about our new VIP Customer Program

Before you go........be sure to sign up to follow my blog so you don't miss out on any great ideas! Use the link in the right column to follow me by e-mail. You can also find me on Facebook and Pinterest.

Be sure to check out Double Trouble and their fun challenge along with Atlantic Hearts! Both will get your creative Mojo going in no time!

Thanks for stopping by!
Michelle


#showandtellwithmichelle #doubletrouble #atlanticheartschallenge #cardmaking 

3 comments:

  1. Great layout! I love the little scene along the bottom. So cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful scrapbook layout... love all those snow covered trees and placement of them, excellent use of this stamp set. Love your creativity using the Atlantic Hearts Sketch... so sparkly and pretty.

    Thanks so much for being our Crazy Cousin Guest Designer for the month of November... appreciate all our beautiful projects.

    ReplyDelete

What did you think? Please leave a comment and make my day!

Stencil Card ~ Color Dare #594

 Friday means a new challenge from our team at Color Dare! This week you pick at least 3 colors shown in our graphic. See the graphic for th...