Friday, December 4, 2020

Jingle Joy Non-traditional Colors ~ Color Dare

Last minute card makers here you go! This challenge is to make cards with Non-traditional Christmas colors. Use the wreath photo below for inspiration. Make any paper craft you like AND it does not need to be a Christmas card! 

When you're ready use the link in the post on our Color My Heart Color Dare home page to join the challenge. Our Design Team can't wait to see what you make!

I love using non-traditional colors for Christmas card. A trend this year to using black. I added pops of pink and green to go with the black and love the look. I simply stamped the trees in black leaving a spot to stamp the one tree in color. I added some touches of Gold Stickles and Shimmer Trim just because! The sentiment actually comes from the Jingle Joy Die Cuts and just snipped off the end with the hole. 






Other Close To My Heart products used for this card.
  • White Cards an Envelopes Value Pack
  • Paper Pack: Jingle Joy
  • Cardstock: White Daisy, Flamingo, Clover
  • Exclusive Inks: Black, Clover, Flamingo
  • Gold Shimmer Trim, Goldenrod Stickles
  • Thin 3D Foam Tape
I'd you need a Maker (consultant) I'd be happy to help.
If you'd like to BE a Maker I'd love to have you on my team!

We have a new program especially for our customers! It's the VIP Customer Program and it's awesome! For starters you can earn 15% of every order! Click here to read more about the program and sign up!

Before you go.... if you like what you see on my blog be sure to sign up to follow me so you don't miss any great ideas! The link is in the right column.

Now it's your turn to create and share. Use the link on our home page to join the challenge!

Michelle


#showandtellwithmichelle #ctmh #colordare #colormyheart #colorchallenge #cardmaking







 

6 comments:

  1. This is lovely with the addition of pink. It makes such a pretty Christmas card. X

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like the simplicity of this card - the trees are terrific with the pop of pink.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Can't go wrong with Jingle Joy! I think my favorite is how you decorated the inside!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your pink Christmas tree standing out from the crowd in the forest of normal trees. Stand proud and shine bright little tree!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your pink tree, one of Our Little Crop Group members got a 6' pink tree this year, she's wanted it forever and her husband surprised her with it this year and she's had it up for at least three weeks now and will probably leave it up all year. This card is so cute.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Pink is my favorite "non-traditional" color and your card is charming. The plaid paper is also a great touch., Michelle.

    ReplyDelete

What did you think? Please leave a comment and make my day!

Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge #573

Are you ready for a new sketch from Atlantic Hearts? Well here you go! This sketch is so versatile and allows for so many interpretations. I...