Saturday, December 5, 2020

Operation Smile Blog Hop

 Welcome to our Operation Smile Blog Hop. This hop is extra special as we're featuring a stamp set that specifically helps children. For each of this stamp set sold, Close To My Heart donates $7 to Operation Smile, a non-profit helping children all over the world with facial surgeries. This is an awesome organization!

The blog before mine belongs to Katy Taylor. Click the link in each post to hop to the next blog. You are going to see lots of great ideas from our talented Makers so sit back and enjoy the hop!

I love blue and our Serenity Paper Packet treats us to a lot of it! I used two of the pattern papers to make and envelope look to the front of the card. Using the shades of blue from the papers I created layers of solid colors to frame it all. Toffee ink was used for the background stamping with the sentiment. Now because you always need some sparkle I added a strip of glitter paper and some glitter gems. What do you think? I know I love it!





Operation Smile Stamp Set





Other Close To My Heart products used on this card.
  • White Cards and Envelopes Value Pack
  • Cardstock: Sapphire, Blue Belle, French Vanilla
  • Exclusive Inks: Sapphire, Toffee
  • Specialty Paper: Sapphire Glitter paper
  • Blue Belle Glitter Gems
If you need a Maker (consultant) I'd be happy to help.
If you'd like to BE a Maker I'd love to have you on my team.

Would you love to get a discount on every order? Would you love a FREE Stamp of the Month? Would you love exclusive online events and product bundles? You can have all of that and more by joining our VIP Customer Program! Join before December 31, 2020 for an special sign-on bonus!

Before you go..... be sure to sign up to follow my blog so you don't miss any great ideas! The link is in the right column.

Now it's time to hop over to Haley Dyer's blog to see more great ideas! Enjoy!

Michelle

#showandtellwithmichelle #colordare #colormyheart #ctmh #colorchallenge

16 comments:

  1. Oh, how pretty paired with the Serenity papers!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your card! It's a great pattern to use with Serenity and that sentiment/stamp image is perfect for it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a beautiful and elegant card. Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love how you made the sentiment stand out and just accented with the floral image. Very elegant and pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the criss cross with the serenity.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a unique card design and I like the overlaid stamping and the inside stamping. Very pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I LOVE this stamp set with Serenity!

    ReplyDelete

What did you think? Please leave a comment and make my day!

Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge #573

Are you ready for a new sketch from Atlantic Hearts? Well here you go! This sketch is so versatile and allows for so many interpretations. I...