Monday, January 25, 2021

From the Funny Farm Card ~ Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge 405

 This week our Design Team at Atlantic Hearts has a fun and easy sketch for you to create with. At least I thought it was easy. It doesn't always work that way though. haha  Make any paper craft you like as long as you we can see the sketch in your project. 

I haven't used this stamp set in a while and even then only the horse and sheep. So now I can add the cow to my list of used images! Only 3 more animals to go. 

The sketch creates a nice background for the image layer and sentiment. Like I said....easy! I used paper from the two packs shown below added some doodle lines above and  below that remind me of barbed wire completing the pasture look I was going for. 

The cow is stamped on a die cut piece with touches of color added. After adding some sequins the front of the card was done.





On this close up you can kind of see the gold shimmer bell and on the sentiment. It's hard to photo but I think you get the idea.

Here is the inside of the card. I kept the theme going by adding some paper for a sky and ground. 




Mix-in Paper Pack


Other Close To My Heart products used for this card.
  • White Cards and Envelopes Value Pack
  • Thin Cut Dies: Stitched Fancy Brackets
  • Cardstock: White Daisy, Black
  • Exclusive Inks: Black, Avocado
  • Embellishments: Gold Sequins
  • Tools: Gold Shimmer Brush, Water Brush, Journal Pen, Thin 3D Foam Tape
If you need a Maker (consultant) I'd be happy to help.
If you'd like to BE a Maker I'd love to have you on my team!

Have you heard about our new VIP Customer Program? As a member you enjoy perks like a discount on your orders, FREE Stamp of the Month, special product bundles and online events. 

Before you go...... be sure to sign up to follow my blog so you don't miss any great ideas! The link is in the column on the right.

I hope my project put you in the mood to join the fun and create something to share! Can't wait to see what you make!

Michelle

#showandtellwithmichelle #ctmh #atlanticheartssketchchallenge #cardmaking

No comments:

Post a Comment

What did you think? Please leave a comment and make my day!

Color Dare #599

Can you believe it's May already? Time just seems to keep going faster all  the time! Let's enjoy and create as much as we can as it...