Friday, January 22, 2021

Perfect Match Blog Hop

 We (the Makers from the Stamp of the Month Hops) have a special hop for you today! Close to My Heart has the Perfect Match Special and it's awesome! Pattern papers, sticker sheet, heart sequins, exclusive stamp set and more! Great for Valentine's Day and other occasions, too!

The hop is a big circle so just keep clicking the links in each post to go to the next blog. For reference the blog before mine belongs to Katy Taylor.

I decided to make a layout with this fun and pretty paper. I didn't do a Valentine theme but rather a theme of just love. See how versatile this is! This layout could easily work for us, family, grandkids, friends....whatever you love!

I kept the  design simple in order to showcase the stickers that are oh so pretty! I love the black cardstock for a base because it really makes the other colors stand out well. The little bit of plaid peeking around the mint cardstock is a nice texture. HINT: I cut the plaid to 11" x 11" but didn't want to waste all that plaid paper in the center. I cut a 10" x 10" piece out of the center so save for future use! That is how you make the most of your supplies!

The black and white stripe piece below the floral paper is actually a Zip Border which you can find at the top of our 12" x 12" sheet. Just trim it off and you have a great accent piece! 

There is no stamping on this layout. Well I did stamp "Place photo here" but that is the only stamping because the rest of the images all come from the coordinating sticker sheet. At the end I added some sparkles and a couple of wood hearts.










CC12205 Perfect Match Product Bundle
Individual items also available.





Other Close To My Heart products used for this layout.
  • Cardstock: black, Mint, Ballerina, White Daisy (photo mats)
  • Embellishments: Wood Hearts, Sparkles-Clear, Bitty
If you need a Maker (consultant) I'd be happy to help.
If you'd like to BE a Maker I'd love to have you on my team!

Have you heard about our new VIP Customer Program? As a member you enjoy perks like a discount on your orders, FREE Stamp of the Month, special product bundles and online events. 

Before you go...... be sure to sign up to follow my blog so you don't miss any great ideas! The link is in the column on the right.

The next blog on our hop belongs to Gina Brandstetter Have fun and thanks for stopping by!

Michelle


#showandtellwithmichelle #ctmh #stampofthemonthbloghop #layouts #scrapbooking

9 comments:

  1. I love that addition of Mint! Fun layout!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a great layout. Paired with the Mint CS was a great choice.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So, so pretty! Mint is my favorite color in this collection and that adorable collection of wooden hearts and sparkles...so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great LO - love the addition of the little extras!

    ReplyDelete
  5. That zip strip really makes the layout pop! I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great layout!! Love it on the black base!

    ReplyDelete

What did you think? Please leave a comment and make my day!

Cute Border Card ~ Color Dare #598

Today I'm sharing a fun border card  that is simple to make with some Thin Cut dies. Using the Pink, Green Yellow theme from our Color D...