Our Color My Heart Color Dare Challenge for this week is a bit different than our usual challenge. This week you pick ONE neutral color, ONE metallic or glitter color and ONE color. Black and White are free to use but don't add any other color to the palette.
When you're ready use the link on our home page to join the challenge! You can also find full details and sample ideas from our Design Team on our home page.
Every month I do the Stamp of the Month Blog Hop with a group of CTMH Makers. I was SO inspired by a card created by Michelle Stewart I just couldn't wait to create one of my own! She used Desert Rose for her card and it's stunning! I decided to go with a different color and chose Blue Belle. Then I couldn't stop and created two more cards! One uses Sangria and the other Sage. I love them all and just by changing the color you get such different looks!
Here's the Blue Belle card. The die cut is beautiful and cuts a piece 4 1/4" x 5 1/2". Perfect for the card front! I cut black cardstock 1/8" smaller than the Blue Belle finished size and glued it to the back of the die cut. The sentiment layers were die cut also and they layer perfectly. The white was spattered with a shimmer brush. After adding some Blue Belle Gems it was done! It's a very easy and quick card to make.
|Z3693 Floral Background Thin Cut Die|
|S2101 Every Thank You|
January Stamp of the Month
Only available through Jan. 31st.
- White Cards and Envelopes Value Pack
- Thin Cut Dies: Stitched Scallop Brackets
- Cardstock: Blue Belle, Black, White Daisy, Sangria, Sage
- Specialty Paper: Blue Belle Glitter, Silver Foil, Oasis Holographic
- Exclusive Inks: Black, Blue Belle, Sangria, Sage
- Embellishments: Blue Belle Shimmer Brush, Blue Belle Glitter Gems, Sangria Ribbon, White Pearls (retired), Julep Sequins
- Tools: Thin 3D Foam Tape, Tombow Liquid Glue