It's March 15th so that means a new Technique Hop! This month we're featuring Altered Wooden Shapes. The blog before mine belongs to Haley Dyer. Click the link in each post to hop to the next blog for more great ideas!
We have a nice variety of these shapes in our Core Catalog and sometimes in our Bi-monthly catalog, too. They are beautiful in the natural wood tone but can be used in so many ways beyond that! I decided to use the largest wood heart that is open to make a shaker element. The other solid hearts were painted with a shimmer brush. Let's take a look!
|Diagonal Stripe Slimline Thin Cut Die|
- Stamp Set: Winged Masterpiece (March Stamp of the Month)
- Paper Pack: Daisy Meadow
- White Slimline Cards and Envelopes
- Cardstock: White Daisy, Smoothie, Peacock
- Exclusive Inks: Charcoal, Peacock, Fern
- TriBlend Markers: Coral Shades, Light Yellow Blend, Dull Green Blend
- Thin Cut Dies: Pennant
- Stickles Cool Mint, Shimmer Brush Peacock, Bitty Beads, Square Acetate and Foam, Tombow Liquid Glue