Monday, May 3, 2021

Happy Card ~ Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge 419

How about a sketch challenge! Our Design Team at Atlantic Hearts has a really great one for you starting today! It's a simple sketch to get you started. You can rotate, flip, alter, etc. We just need to be able to see the sketch in your project. You can make any paper craft you like, too!

I stayed pretty true to the sketch for my card. Using the papers from our You are Enough special, this card came together really fast. For the sentiment layers I used a Thin Cut Die and a few stamps from our Flowers for You stamp set. I popped it up on foam tape to add some dimension to the design.

The addition of some ribbon and sequins was a nice finishing touch.






Flowers for You - May Stamp of the Month
Only available May 1- 30.


You Are Enough Paper Bundle



Other Close To My Heart products used for this card.
  • White Cards and Envelopes Value Pack
  • Cardstock: Ballerina
  • Exclusive Inks: Sangria
  • Thin Cut Dies: Stitched Scalloped Brackets
  • Embellishments: Sangria Ribbon, Rose Gold Sequins
  • Tools: Tombow Liquid Glue, Thin 3D Foam Tape, Glue Dots

If you need a Maker (consultant) I'd be happy to help.
If you'd like to BE a Maker I'd love to have you on my team!

Have you heard about our new VIP Customer Program? As a member you enjoy perks like a discount on your orders, FREE Stamp of the Month, special product bundles and online events. 

Before you go...... be sure to sign up to follow my blog so you don't miss any great ideas! The link is in the column on the right.

Now it's up to you! Join us in our sketch challenge. We LOVE to see what you create!


Michelle

#showandtellwithmichelle #cardmaking  #ctmh #atlanticheartsketchchallenge

1 comment:

What did you think? Please leave a comment and make my day!

Simple Thank You ~ Color Dare #597

 Our team at Color Dare has a fun color challenge for you this week. It's nice and bright and we can't wait to see how you use our c...