Monday, May 3, 2021

National Scrapbooking Month Blog Hop

 Welcome to an exciting hop celebrating National Scrapbooking Month! We're the same group of Makers that bring you the Stamp of the Month Blog Hop so you know you're going to find lots of fantastic ideas on this hop, too! The blog before mine belongs to Alyson Mayo. Here is a complete list of the participants.

I decided to make a slimline card for the hop and also put to use the new Leaf Layers Thin Cuts. Pushing the box a bit I challenged myself to use the Leaf Layers as my focal image in a different way. What do you think?

By overlapping 3 of the leaves I saw a tulip! I used the beautiful You Are Enough coordinating cardstock as my base for the petals and leaves with a solid cardstock as the top layer. I LOVE how it turned out! Rose Gold Sequins and the new You Are Enough Sequins were fun additions! The butterflies are iridescent and are actually the same color of a pinkish/blue. The photo doesn't do them justice.






Leaf Layers Thin Cut Dies

You Are Enough Paper Bundle

Flowers For You ~ May Stamp of the Month
Only available May 1-31st!

Other Close To My Heart products used on this card.
  • Slimline Cards and Envelopes
  • Cardstock: Blue Belle, Ballerina, Glacier, Sangria
  • Exclusive Inks: Sangria
  • Embellishments: You Are Enough Sequins, Rose gold Sequins, Sangria Ribbon
  • Tools: Thin 3D Foam Tape, Liquid Glass
If you need a Maker (consultant) I'd be happy to help.
If you'd like to BE a Maker I'd love to have you on my team!

Have you heard about our new VIP Customer Program? As a member you enjoy perks like a discount on your orders, FREE Stamp of the Month, special product bundles and online events. 

Before you go...... be sure to sign up to follow my blog so you don't miss any great ideas! The link is in the column on the right.

Now it's time to hop over and see what the talented Kim Loewen is sharing with us. Have fun!


Michelle

#showandtellwithmichelle #cardmaking #nationalscrapbookinghop #ctmh

16 comments:

  1. OMGOODNESS! I love your creativity with those leaves! The flower is wonderful and I love your resulting card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so cool!!! I love how you used that flower thin cut!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So beautiful, I love how you used the leaf thin cuts. I will have to try this.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh wow! I love how you used the leaf thin cuts!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful card Michelle. Loving another use for the Layered Leaves.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Terrific way to use the new leaf dies - very creative!

    ReplyDelete
  7. So clever! I love how you used these thin cuts!! Beautiful card!

    ReplyDelete

What did you think? Please leave a comment and make my day!

Decorative Shapes Layout

Today I'm sharing another idea for using that spectacular Decorative Shapes Thin Cuts! You have a total of 18 shapes to use in the obvio...