Saturday, June 12, 2021

You Are Enough Fancy Fold Cards

 I've combined our fantastic current Special, You Are Enough, with Fancy Fold cards! This Z Fold card is actually easy to do and makes giving / receiving a card a lot of fun!

I ended up with two different looks because of the shades in the papers. I played on this with using more of that tone with my accents. Even though all the papers are from one pack you can get a lot of different looks! I accented the front panel with die cut butterflies and some sequins. 

To make the fold for the card base I started with a regular 4 1/4" x 5 1/2" card. Then I simply folded the tip back on itself lining the edge up with the card fold. Now you have a Z Card base. For the "Z" part of the card the cardstock is 2 1/2" x 6 3/4". Score at 2 1/4" from each end. Now you're ready to decorate however you like!






I used the Your Are Enough Paper Bundle. You get the paper pack plus Coordinating Cardstock. It's a real deal! The You Are Enough Special is only available through June so get yours now!!!

You Are Enough Paper Bundle

These layered butterflies are a must have for your  Thin Cut Die Collection!!! You can use them in SO many ways. Just one layer or multiple layers....it will be gorgeous! 

Layered Butterflies Thin Cuts

If you need a Maker (consultant) I'd be happy to help.
If you'd like to BE a Maker I'd love to have you on my team!

Have you heard about our new VIP Customer Program? As a member you enjoy perks like a discount on your orders, FREE Stamp of the Month, special product bundles and online events. 

Before you go...... be sure to sign up to follow my blog so you don't miss any great ideas! The link is in the column on the right.




Michelle

#showandtellwithmichelle #cardmaking #ctmh #Youaraeenough

No comments:

Post a Comment

What did you think? Please leave a comment and make my day!

Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge #573

Are you ready for a new sketch from Atlantic Hearts? Well here you go! This sketch is so versatile and allows for so many interpretations. I...