Monday, June 14, 2021

So Tweet Card ~ Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge

 Are you ready for a new sketch challenge? Here's a fun one from our team at Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge! Use our sketch to create any paper craft you like. You can flip, flop, rotate the sketch how ever you like. We just need to be able to see the sketch in your finished creation! When you're ready use the link to join the challenge starts Wednesday) 

I made it easy on myself and used a striped paper to create the background look of the sketch. The red and white stripes are flanked by strips of yellow glitter trim. I didn't like the way the white corners of my card looked so blank so I doodles an outline with a journal pen. 

For the way too cute chick I used markers to color her in. I added the background colors to the flowers to draw all the colors together. 

The chick is popped up a bit with some foam tape and I painted the balloon with a clear shimmer brush for some sparkle. the matching Thin Cut dies make it so easy to cut out the images, too! Placing the chick on the hexagon die cut grounds the chick so it doesn't look like it's floating in air. 


Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge



So Tweet Stamp + Thin Cuts Set

Stars and Sparklers Paper Pack

Other Close To My Heart products used for this card.
  • White Cards and Envelopes Value Pack
  • Cardstock: White Daisy. Lagoon
  • Exclusive Inks: Intense Black
  • Thin Cut Die:  Stitched Hexagons
  • TriBlend Markers: Light Yellow, Dull Green, Blue Turquoise, Dark Red, Burnt Orange
  • Embellishments: Lemonade Shimmer Trim, Black & White Dots, Clear Shimmer Brush
  • Tools: Journal Pen, Thin 3D Foam Tape

If you need a Maker (consultant) I'd be happy to help.
If you'd like to BE a Maker I'd love to have you on my team!

Have you heard about our new VIP Customer Program? As a member you enjoy perks like a discount on your orders, FREE Stamp of the Month, special product bundles and online events. 

Before you go...... be sure to sign up to follow my blog so you don't miss any great ideas! The link is in the column on the right.

Now it's your turn to join the challenge. We can't wait to see what you create!


Michelle

#showandtellwithmichelle #cardmaking #ctmh #atlanticheartssketchchallenge

No comments:

Post a Comment

What did you think? Please leave a comment and make my day!

Cute Border Card ~ Color Dare #598

Today I'm sharing a fun border card  that is simple to make with some Thin Cut dies. Using the Pink, Green Yellow theme from our Color D...